Wednesday, September 2, 2009

She Finally Kicked Me!

So for the last couple of weeks I've thought I've felt little Ava moving but wasn't sure. It just felt like she was taking her little finger and running it across my belly right under my belly button. Well last night after dinner, I had some ice cream and laid on the couch with my hands on my belly. And sure enough I swear I felt her kick!! It was like I could feel her little foot and toes in the palm of my hand!! It only lasted about a minute. Will tried to feel her but he couldn't. Now when people ask if I've felt her I can finally say "yes" without the "at least I think it was her" after it!! I felt her today too...just a little while ago she kicked me again!

1 comment:

  1. Just reading that makes me smile! :)

    Love
    mom

    ReplyDelete

Followers